Each week, a new topic module runs on different days and times, all of which build on each other. After the end of the 10th module, the basic webinar series starts again and you can repeat missed appointments. If you have participated in all 10 modules, you can receive a Certificate for Futurists.
Also discover our Business and Professional Webinars from EUR 2,000 and EUR 5,000.
Please register in time for limited places. Afterwards you will receive an e-mail as confirmation, in which you will also find the link to participation and the access data for the webinar.
Your registration for our basic webinars (no fees, no advertising, …):
Basic Webinar Registration (please regard that there’re waiting lists):
At the end of each webinar, you will be back on this landing page, where we will ask you to complete the satisfaction survey below. Thank you in advance!
All seats in June occupied – please wait for the next meeting
These are our webinar future topics:
– How do we work, l (i)uve and consume in the future (2020 – 2030 – 2050 – 2100)?
– What is the future of the business and what are the future business models?
– What innovations, technologies and StartUp inventions await us in the future?
– Digital Marketing of the Future – Influencer Power, Neuro-Brain, Science-Fiction ..?
– RoBots, nano, bio-tech, cloning, AI, virtual reality … what will be important in the future?
– How do you make your company fit for the future? How future-proof?
– Business with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
– Solutions for social and climate change
– How to become a digital superstar and AI hero?
Many of these and more future questions will be answered.
Basic webinar series in 10 modules:
– Modul 1: Work, Life(-style) and Consumption in future
– Modul 2: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
– Modul 3: RoBots, Nano, Bio-Tech, Clones, AI, VR/AG/MR
– Modul 4: Future Business Models
– Modul 5: Digital, Neuro to Influencer Marketing
– Modul 6: Smart Assistants – Digital Superstars tond AI Heroes
– Modul 7: Social and Climate Change
– Modul 8: Innovations, Technologies und Start-ups
– Modul 9: Fit for the Future and future-proofed (business) World
– Module 10: Special extra topics (micromobilies, migration, hydrogen power cells, …) *